On Friday I traveled to Boulder, CO to update the Boulder BI Brain Trust on the latest news and updates from Revolution R Enterprise. While I was there, I was interviewed by BBBT president Claudia Imhoff. In a wide-ranging chat, we discussed:
- What's behind the Revolution Analytics momentum over the past year?
- How Business Intelligence relates to Data Science
- Case studies of Revolution R in production
- The value of "black box" machine learning algorithms versus data science and the statistical modeling process
- The components of Revolution R Enterprise, and the Revolution Analytics partner ecosystem
I've embedded the 15-minute interview below, and you can also listen to the BBBT audio podcast at the link at the end of the post.
Boulder BI Brain Trust podcasts: David Smith, VP, Marketing and Community