The most recent edition of the Revolution Newsletter came out a couple of weeks ago. In case you missed it, the news section is below, and you can read the full June edition (with highlights from this blog and community events) online. You can subscribe to the Revolution Newsletter to get it monthly via email.
R is for Analytics: Revolution Analytics. "R Enterprise can be expected to be at least three times as fast and for some calculations nearly ten times as fast on a single core. With multiple cores the advantage is greater." The Bloor Group's report discussing Revolution's contribution to growing R adoption is now available from our website.
Revolution Analytics in the News:
New R Training Courses. Check out the R Course Catalog for the complete list.
- Dell, Intel and Revolution Analytics Collaborate to Launch Big Data Innovation Center in Singapore
- Want to know how to entice and hire today’s best & brightest data scientists?
- [X+1] Selects Revolution Analytics to Power Next Generation Predictive Optimization Engine...
- View from the Top by our CEO, Dave Rich this is part of our being named to Database Trends and Applications Top 100 Companies that Matter Most in Data
- “One of the big advantages of using the R Hadoop packages is that you only need to learn one language. The alternative is to learn Java and Pig and Hive just to be able to do an abstraction and analysis of the data.”
Featured Archive Video: An Introduction to R for SAS & SPSS Users
Revolution Analytics: Newsletter Archive