I'm in New York City for the Strata + Hadoop World conference, and last night I got the chance to stop by theCUBE for an live interview about Revolution R Enterprise 7. You can watch the full interview below, or click the links on the topics to skip ahead. Many thanks to Dave Vellante of Wikibon and John Furrier of SiliconAngle for the insightful questions. The topics covered in the interview included:
- Revolution R Enterprise 7: Big Data, Big Analytics
- Moving computation to the data
- Smart CIOs, what are they doing?
- Data scientists: The skills gap
- Write once, deploy anywhere
- Driving adoption: R vs SPSS and SAS
- R growth and Revolution Analytics' trajectory
You can catch more live coverage from Strata at siliconangle.tv.