- The enhancements included in Revolution R Open
- The Reproducible R Toolkit and the checkpoint package
- How to call R from other applications with DeployR Open
- How to run R in Hadoop with RHadoop packages
- Parallel programming for R with the ParallelR packages
(Revolution Analytics offers support and open source assurance for all of the above with Revolution R Plus.) I'll also be sharing some of the latest statistics on R's popularity. And of course, there will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where you can ask me questions. If you can't make the live session, a recording and slides will be sent to registered participants. You can register for the webinar, which takes place at 10AM Seattle time on Wednesday November, at the link below. I hope to see you there!
Revolution Analytics Webinars: Introducing Revolution R Open: Enhanced, Open Source R distribution from Revolution Analytics